Maureen's Musings

Saturday, June 11, 2005

If at first ...

I have always enjoyed cooking and that means trying out new recipes and “perfecting” old ones. Sometimes, the food doesn’t always turn out like it should. For me the food I cooked never turn out the same, even though I may use the same ingredients. The day before, I made some cinnamon rolls and dinner rolls. They were the best ever, soft and ymmmmm so good, (even if I say so myself). Actually my husband and kids rave about those rolls. A thought just came to mind. The rolls were so good because I had the previous ones (not so good ones) to compare with. It’s as though God is impressing on me that all our previous experiences in life counts, whether good or bad, to mold us into what He wants us to be. And if, I stopped baking just because my rolls weren’t that good, I would have missed out on some good ones.

So, don’t be discouraged by some bad experience, let God use it to teach you and mold you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home